Make A Donation

Wether it's a donation of time, talent or treasure, at TNF we realize that your gift may be a sacrifice, and so we thank you for considering a donation.  Here are a few reasons why we believe that your donation will be used effectively at TNF.

 

We're local:  We're not a national organization with a lot of overhead or administrative layers.  We are a grassroots organization, and all of our efforts are focused on our North Toledo neighborhood.

 

We’re accountable: In the first century, the church in Corinth sent a donation to Paul the Apostle. He in turn, sent a letter to instruct and thank them, writing, “We want to avoid any criticism of the way we administer this liberal gift. For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of men.” At TNF, that’s our approach, too. Our of board of directors is made up of both business and ministry professionals.  Every financial decision is discussed and given oversite.

 

We’re official: That Neighborhood Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization, which simply means that you if you itemize deductions on your federal tax returns, you may be able to include contributions to TNF as a deduction.

 

We’re efficient: A good rule of thumb is that a charity should spend no more than 35% of related contributions on fundraising. In our 2015-2016 fiscal year, we spent less than 5% on fund-raising. The remaining 95% was used directly for programming and administration.

 

We’re respected: Several of the largest churches in the Toledo area have chosen to partner with TNF, along with the University of Toledo, local hospitals, foundations and civic organizations, to break the cycle of genreational poverty. And several other not-for-profits have chosen to work alongside TNF.

 

It's easy to give to what your passionate about: Simply click on the "Give" button below and you can choose which program you would like to give towards.

 

Check out the other ways to get involved:

Individual/Families

Businesses/Organizations

Churches

Print Print | Sitemap
That Neighborhood Foundation